Are you a Fortune 1000 organization looking to optimize your Business Travel program, or a travel industry supplier ready to refocus priorities to reach new heights? If so, then you’ve arrived at the right place.
Our BottomLine Group Travel Consulting team is recognized as a leader in the travel industry, and works with you to reach your unique goals.
CORPORATE TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
We work closely with you to provide the trusted counsel, in-depth analysis, strategic vision and program execution needed to optimize savings, improve efficiency, minimize risk and elevate your Corporate Travel program.
People – Our specialized Travel Consulting team includes talented consultants, project managers and analysts whose sole focus is on you and your travel needs.
Experience – We have completed over 300 travel program engagements and negotiated programs totaling more than $200B of client travel spend. But that’s not all. We have also conducted over 40 projects for travel industry suppliers.
Independent – BottomLine Group does not have any contractual obligations with any travel suppliers, thereby enabling us to provide you with objective, unbiased advice that always puts your needs first.
Client Focus – We work as part of your team and tailor our approach to your unique objectives – from managing the sourcing process end-to-end, to providing trusted advice and deep analytics.
Measurable Value – Our goal is to save you time and deliver incremental, measurable value for your program.
Corporate Travel Management Consulting
Navigating through new technologies, globalization, a tough economy, security risks, shareholder pressures, demanding millennials and less time – welcome to a day in the life of a Travel category leader. BottomLine Group has the right team, tools and strategic insight to help you out. Our corporate travel expertise includes:
Strategy and Policy Review
- Align travel strategy with corporate objectives and culture
- Assess consolidated travel spend to understand current patterns and recommend high value opportunities and actions
- Review travel and meetings policy, benchmark to best practices and recommend how to increase policy compliance
- Help navigate the exciting new technologies emerging in our industry. Which drive measurable value? Which have longevity? Which are worth the financial and time investment?
Supplier Sourcing, Negotiation and Optimization
- Provide deep category expertise in airline, hotel, ground transport, groups and meetings, online tools, expense management tools and emerging technology
- Offer Travel Management Company (TMC) assessment, sourcing and negotiation
- Oversee ongoing supplier management throughout the year
- Manage travel demand by optimizing traveler purchasing decisions
- Assess Corporate Card programs and sourcing
- Understand how new solutions fit into your company culture and objectives, such as the sharing economy, innovative technologies and hotel pricing strategies
- Conduct and assess a broad expense review to ensure that we have exhausted all angles. This includes a 99-point expense audit with a view to looking for opportunities and affirming the quality of your existing program
- Implement vital travel performance indicators to help key executives and the travel team identify successes and opportunities
- Conduct a ‘Data Healthcheck’ – to help pare down the information you receive from data warehouses to focus on what is needed to run your business, and to support ad hoc deep dives around specific issues. This could include travel analytics solution design or selection
- Identify changes needed to increase traveler satisfaction
- How to motivate travelers to use the right tools to increase the value and quality of the corporate program
- Assess Managed versus Open Booking Costs, rates and coverage
Whether you have $5M or $500M in Travel program spending, our Travel team can help improve program efficiencies, reduce costs and increase your ROI. To get started
TRAVEL SUPPLY CHAIN
Our specialized team of travel industry consultants, project managers and analysts has the knowledge and expertise to support a wide range of Business and Leisure travel technology and service providers.
Services – We help travel service providers improve revenue, customer insight, channel performance and business processes by leveraging our industry expertise in business strategy, market analysis and economic modelling.
Experience – Our experienced travel team helps act as the “voice of the customer” on projects to ensure they hit the mark with your buyers.
Depth – We have provided business management advice to many of North America’s largest travel service providers for over 10 years.
Measurable Value – Our team has extensive experience in delivering measurable value in both the leisure and business travel sectors.
Travel Supply Chain Consulting Services
We work closely with travel suppliers in the following areas:
- Strategic and business planning, and market or segment entry assessment
- “Voice of customer” expertise including customer satisfaction research and mystery shopping
- Sales and account management assessments and performance improvement
- Competitive benchmarking
- Pricing strategy and reviews
- Pitch development
- Call centre optimization
- Project management
We can help you drive increased revenues through improved business processes, channel performance and deeper customer insights. To get started